I do have a Twitch channel.
There’s nothing here though.
Introverted. Black. Female. Out of shape. The list goes on.
It is not so much that I can’t take insults; this has been a thing that has been part of my life ever since I stepped foot into day care. The issue for me is my mouth. I don’t suffer fools and I will let them know as much. This is why I haven’t.
But this is changing.
I am in a new place that is pretty rad. I have new equipment. And I don’t look as bad as I did when I streamed to Livecoding.tv.
Things I am working on
I am currently brainstorming egghead.io lessons in Evernote. I am not sure what to teach but Joel Hooks of Egghead has pointed out that I have a lot of material on my blog and to whittle it down to the best content and teach it. So this is what I’ll do this weekend.
I am also thinking of doing some YouTube1 and hopefully doing more webinars.
So what is my setup?
You can find some of this on Kit but just to give you a preview:
What does it look like all setup?
Glad you asked.
For the curious
Here is a list:
- VILTROX VL-162T CRI95+ LED Video Light
- WD 6TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive
- Logitech C920S Pro HD Webcam with Privacy Shutter
- Leypin Flexible Phone Tripod
- Sabrent Premium 7 Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub2
- MAKETECH 7-Port Rotatable USB 3.0 HUB with Swiveling Connector
- Heil Sound PR 40 Dynamic Cardioid Studio Microphone Bundle with PRSM Shock Mount, Two-Section Broadcast Arm and Microphone Cable
- Heil Sound Windscreen for PR30 & PR40 Microphones
- Webcam Settings
- Open Broadcaster Software
- Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminum 5-Section Tripod Kit with Hybrid Head
- M-Audio M-Track 2X2 C-Series 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/192kHz)